Monday, October 7, 2013

What a weekend, plus few days.

There was no way I could post in the last few days, unless I did it in the wee hours of the morning and I needed my sleep, so that option was out.

We went to Waterloo last Wednesday evening because The California family was flying in for Josh to give a speech to the Communications Department and Cedar Valley Ad Agency. It was so fun to hear him speak. Many of my family members attended.



There were over 200 people in attendance.

Here's the article from the Waterloo Courier.

I hate to brag, but I will. He's a wonderful public speaker.

Again, I hate to brag, but I believe he got that from me. His creativity comes from his father, but his social skills I claim.

It was a great night out and a wonderful kick off to our weekend.


1 comment: