Saturday, November 30, 2013

Did you know

that it is not easy to put jeans on in a car?

Just in case you were wondering.

The other day I left yoga in my yoga gear and I wanted to go and try on a pair of boots with my slim legged jeans.

So I took my jeans in the car, thinking I would just change in the car.

Yah, right.

Well, yoga pants, being so 100% spandex, slip off rather easily.

And even with the seat waaaay back, jeans only come to the knee comfortably.

There I was in the driver's seat, jeans to my knees and wondering how on earth I could pull them up the rest of the way without stepping out of the car.

I tried to lean back.

Not so good.

I pulled harder.

No help over the hips.

So I arched my back, slanted myself off to the right and managed to pull them up. All the while thinking I would probably wrench my back or some other body part.

Wouldn't that be a good story to tell the doctor, "Well, I was putting jeans on in my car…"

Sucking in I zipped and closed.

They didn't feel quite right, but they were on.

I do not plan to try this trick again.

I'm too old to be fooling around in a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment