Our house was TP'd in the fall.
I'm not sure if that was a good or bad thing, but it happened nonetheless.
Josh was a good sport about cleaning up :)
1995
This was a year of change. Josh graduated from high school.
His soccer team placed first in the state. The first Iowa Soccer Championship ever and his team won. I guess all those years of traveling with BSA were worth it.
And he went to college.
Our family changed forever. I said at the time and will continue to believe it was like a death, the death of my family as I had known it for the last 18 years. I will not lie, it was hard, but not nearly as hard as sending him off to Seattle four years later.
I still miss my kids. I wish they lived closer. Just three or six hours away would be nice, but alas, it is not my life, it is theirs. It's hard to remember, it is NOT about me.




No comments:
Post a Comment