Tuesday, April 22, 2014

It's Now Official

I am totally out of it.

We love to watch Dancing with the Stars and last night I wasn't really paying attention at the beginning when they announced the guest judge.

 When I saw him I thought it was Justin Timberlake in a wig, coming in to judge in "character."

Then when I heard him speak I thought, no it's not Timberlake, it's Aaron Paul, from Breaking Bad.

And my next thought was, how could he be a judge, he has no musical background.

So I'm starting to pay attention now and they refer to this man as Redfoo and I'm still thinking he is a fake character.

Well, thank heavens for the trusty internet, and I looked up Redfoo and sure enough HE is a real person.

I have never heard of this guy.

Never.

So I am officially Out. Of. It.

My apologies to everyone who is his fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment