I've been watching Jerry Seinfeld's Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.
While I love the classic cars he chooses for each episode, I find the restaurants and food much more inviting. I want to go to New York and just eat. All day. I could probably spend one day in one block.
And I am so intrigued by the conversations he has when they talk about NY. People have a great love for the city. The skyline, the diversity, the food, the culture. I don't have that great love for my area.
I wish I did.
Anyway if you check out his show I have three favorites currently:
1) Jon Stewart's episode, just because I love Jon Stewart.
2) Tina Fey's episode because I love the car, a Volvo from the 60s. I want that car.
3) Sarah Jessica Parker's episode she has this great station wagon and the conversation between her and Jerry just makes me want to have been in the back seat.
And all three of them talk about their undying love for New York. I admire that passion.
No comments:
Post a Comment