Sunday, October 26, 2014

Girls' Day

Was unofficially today.

This morning we face timed with Noelle who tried on her snowsuit that she wore to Denver last December. When we asked her why she quite matter of factly replied, "it's cold outside." I guess the 60 in California is quite different from the 60 in Iowa.


Then I went to Target with these two lovely girls.


And we had so much fun shopping. Gg bought Aven a doll that sits on a potty that you can flush. She occupied HOURS  today helping that baby go potty. It was hilarious to watch.

Then Natalie and I went out to lunch and then to a shoe store where Natalie said all my peeps go, in other words an old person's comfort shoe store. I have to admit she was right, I loved it.

And we accomplished all that before 2 pm. Amazing what you can do when you get up at 6 am!




No comments:

Post a Comment