Thursday, November 27, 2014

Gratitude

Today we are to give thanks for the bounty of the harvest and all that has blessed our lives this previous year. And while I do attempt to have some gratitude in my life every day an extra day of devotion to the subject could only be icing on a cake.

This year I am most grateful for the opportunities I have had to be with my children and grandchildren. They are only this age once, as am I, and I want no regrets for how I spend this time of my life.

So I want to thank my children and children-in-law and my grandchildren for tolerating my presence and always, always, always being ever so accommodating upon my arrival.

My life would not be as full or enriched without you.

Thank you.

Life doesn't get any better than this.



No comments:

Post a Comment