Sunday, December 28, 2014

Merry Merry

Olivia brought us all matching Christmas pajamas so that we could lounge Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in style.

You can't tell from the photo but each set is personalized, Bailey even got in the act.

When Olivia and Josh presented them to us they were all wrapped the same so when we opened if it wasn't ours we passed it on. Then they handed me a small one to open and it said Baby Bodnar. Not thinking at all I handed it to Natalie and said this is for you, but in about that same amount of time I realized she was no longer a Bodnar.

Then I screamed, with joy.

So we welcome a fourth grandchild, our first BOY, June 1st, a little over 3 months after the birth of granddaughter #3.

I'm not sure I've still wrapped my head around it all, but I am ecstatically happy!

What a great 2015!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Such excitement! I am soooooo happy for you! Those cousins will continue to be such great friends, so close in age. WONDERFUL news! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete