Thursday, March 19, 2015

Well

two days ago I went to the store looking for some khakis and was dismally disappointed in my body trying to look good in khakis.

That was nothing.

Today I went to try on a swimsuit.

Oh help me.

There were rolls and layers in areas I didn't know could roll.

I understand now why women have liposuction and plastic surgery in LA. The camera would pick up everything. There is only so much spanx in the world.

I was telling my husband about it and he said we need to be kind to ourselves, we are almost 63. (Note he did not allay my fears and say, Oh you look so good honey.)

So I'm now on a mission to bring back the swimsuit of the 1920s.


It's not because I am conservative, it's because I want COVERAGE! Somehow I think if I can squish the cellulite into the proper place with some well deserved spandex I could somehow look acceptable.

I guess I'm not quite at the point of "Who gives a d- -- -?" Not that I looked great in my 20s, but I know I looked better than the current state!!!!

Youza! My new mantra is "I accept the way I am. I accept the way I am. I accept the way I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment