Sunday, April 12, 2015

Grocery Shopping

When I worked I HATED grocery shopping. It was just one more chore I had to complete. I always wanted to go M- Th right after work so that I could just get it done. I hated taking up my Friday night or weekends to shop.

When I retired I stopped with the organized meal plan for the week and the list of ingredients to feed a crowd. I just went to the store when I needed something. Some weeks I went every day M-F, with no list. I just got what I needed for that meal.

I have tried to be a little bit better about meal planning, lately, but since I've been traveling I've found myself at the store on a weekend a bit more frequently.

Oh my goodness, it takes me forever because I run into EVERYONE. I may run in for the less than 12 Express items and it takes me and hour to get out of the store because of the people I meet.

It's a social hour.

So I've decided if I want to shop, I go M-F during the day.

If I need to socialize, it's the weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment