Though we did take Aven to the park to allow her parents time to clean and get ready for guests tonight.
She had great fun.
Then we went to the Cherry Creek Arts Festival. One of my favorite pieces of art in my home was purchased at this Festival about ten years ago. There are truly gifted artists who present their work. I am always in awe of their creativity.
We then ate at True Food Kitchen.
I had Moraccan Chicken. It's a chain restaurant that offers as much local, organic, sustainable and grass fed foods as they are capable.
Ed asked for a rum and coke and was denied because they do not serve pop! Only juices, tea, wine and beer. I LOVE it!
In fact they had a variety of quotes in their menu to encourage everyone on a healthy, anti inflammatory path!
That's the commitment ALL restaurants should have.


No comments:
Post a Comment