I've been home for four days and I've been a little busy, thus my absence from this blog.
We have put our home up for sale and we are moving to the Denver, CO area! Broomfield to be more specific.
While a move brings on so many changes, in my heart I know they are all for the good. Once we made the decision in Colorado, I was uncertain with pangs of regret for all that I would leave. The comfort of friends and a familiar area, but once we signed on the dotted line I felt I could not go back. (even though we had 60 days to change our minds.)
Now I am so excited. I wake up every morning with a click of my heels as to what the day will bring. Sure, I have closets to sort, what to donate, what to pitch, what to keep. It is actually very therapeutic.
And I LOVE my house all neat and tidy for viewings. Why don't I live like this ALL the time? (Because it is too much work and my husband wasn't taking the training so well.)
So I have a new adventure before me because the area we are moving to is so stimulating in oh so many ways. I cannot wait to explore it all. Plus we are a 25 minute drive from our daughter and family and a two hour plane ride from our son and family. Oh, all the good things that lie ahead.
Stay tuned. I'm sure I'll have lots to share!
So excited for you!!
ReplyDelete