Wednesday, December 2, 2015

White

It's been great to be here in Colorado at this time of the year.

I'm learning so much.

We will be replacing my car with a newer model in the next few months and we have been looking around at what kind of features we want.

I know these three things -

1) GPS. OMG, I can't leave home without it.

2) Tinted windows. The sun is intense.

3) The car can not be WHITE. I don't object to a white car, but here the winters seem to be like an Iowa spring thaw. It's cold. It snows. The sun comes out. The snow melts. The streets are sloppy wet.

And that means that when you are driving around there is road splash everywhere. My car looks like I had just taken a spin down a muddy dirt road, as if I was an ATV.

So One Thing I Do Know For Sure: our car will not be white.

No comments:

Post a Comment