I have to pinch myself every time I shop at Whole Foods. It's like a dream come true. And it is certainly not more expensive than the Health Market I shopped at in Iowa. (The other shopping experience that makes me smile is Trader Joe's. It's in Boulder, but I LOVE shopping there also. Again, a dream come true!)
I really enjoy bantering with the people who work at either of these stores. Or at Sprouts or Alfalfa's. It seems as if a requirement for working there is a love for organic and healthy eating. Every employee is so knowledgeable of their product.
Today I had three conversations. one with a girl concerning hot sauce, all the variables, pluses and minuses. The second was with a girl in the make-up area and the third with my check out guy.
He noticed that my WF bag was torn and he said, "Ma'am, I see your bag is torn. Would you like another?"
Well of course I would. My bags are about eight years old. But isn't that a great fact in itself? Think of all the trees I've saved or all the less plastic in landfills.
So I wheeled out with a new bag.
It felt like Christmas.
Like I've always said, It's the little things in life that make us happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment