I've had two surprises lately.
1) Yesterday when I finished water aerobics I wanted to go to Bed Bath and Beyond and check out a pillow. I put the address in my phone and confidently headed out with my little lady. (This BB&B was in Westminster, south of where I was) Soon I discovered I was heading toward the mountains (which are west).
I was heading to Boulder, not Westminster. So instead of turning around I just checked out the BB& B in Boulder. (It was probably closer any way.)
And while I was there I got a text from some friends who had just landed at DIA and were on the road to Loveland to see his brother.
So they stopped by.
It was so fun. Our first guests!
2) My second surprise was today. I was looking in the trunk for my bags to head in the grocery store and I decide to sort and clean them up. When I opened the insulated bag I found a little surprise.
One dozen eggs.
And they weren't purchased yesterday or last week or last month. They were from sometime when we lived in Iowa, before October 10, 2015.
Do you believe that? And they were not broken. But they did smell a little…..
No comments:
Post a Comment