Thursday, February 18, 2016

The Sun

is always shining in Colorado.

It's one thing I love about the state. How can you feel cold, when the sun is shining?

How can you feel sad, when the sun is shining?

And here is the most hilarious part of the sunshine, it is a BIG deal on the news. And I don't mean just the weather reporting, it's going to be sunny today, even though that is the case.

It is a big deal when talking about traffic. The sun, accompanied by the altitude, makes driving east in the mornings rather tricky. We have experienced it and honestly you are almost blind sighted, even if you have sunglasses on (which you wear all the time) and the visor down. So when the traffic guy comes on the telly he always cautions about being extra careful in that morning sun.

Every state has its weather/driving issues. I'm just learning this one's.

No comments:

Post a Comment