I've been doing a lot of reading on the brain lately.
Grain Brain by Dr. David Perlmutter and Brain Maker by the same.
Fascinating information and from this reading I have gleaned we should all be gluten free (ta da, for once I'm on the right track) and that we should be having lots of the right kinds of fats: olive oil, coconut oil, avocado, even grass fed butter.
So I'm working on that.
And today I noticed it may be helping. I drove home on autopilot so to speak. I didn't have to think about every corner and landmark. I was on autopilot. (Maybe that's not actually memory, but stupidity.)
And then I was reminded that perhaps I'm still on getting enough fat in my brain cells because when I came out of the Sprouts store I couldn't find my car in the parking lot. However, to save myself some embarrassment, do you know how many WHITE Subarus there are?
A lot.
Always, always, always more work to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment