I just didn't have time to post, nor did the blog site on my phone cooperate. So I will post this week about my last two weeks.
Halloween.
OMG. I arrived on Halloween day and went trick or treating with the family.
Here we are as the Peter Pan crew. (Peter obviously had better things to do than pose for a photo.)
It was so much fun. My son lives in a small little subdivision, just a few streets, just a few houses. And so we walk the streets comfortably with wine and beer and all of the festivities of Halloween.
My biggest thrill of the evening (aside from watching the enjoyment of my grandchildren) was to see two other grandparents enjoying time with their grandchildren as well.
The grandparents: Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn.
OMG. I was an arm's length away. I heard them laughing. I could have touched them. It was so surreal.
And they are just as nice as you would expect. And she is a tiny, tiny person and he is not as large as tv makes him appear.
Anyway. THAT was a big thrill for me.
Oh and she's 71. I could only hope that with a little plastic surgery I could look the same....
No comments:
Post a Comment