Well, I've had a little lapse (again) in my blogging. I do have a really good excuse. Last week we were babysitting with our granddaughters as their parents were out of town. Each parent had a different state to go to for work.
We had a blast, but it didn't leave much time at the end of the day for anything but a glass of wine and bed.
We were there for four days. One day I took Hadley for Hadley and Gg Day and the next Aven and Gg Day.
Oh it is the greatest gift I can be given, to spend time with my grandchildren.
And for the next week you are going to be blessed with photos of my family.
Over Christmas one of our traditions is to go to a professional photographer. I love each and every photo every time. I make them all into a book and it never gets boring to look at them. The growth! The changes! I love it.
Just like the ad - priceless.
Here are the four munchkins - Braxton was actually the one who started the pose and the rest just joined in.

No comments:
Post a Comment