I have a good reason(s)
First, I like to blog from my phone, where I have my photos and the darn app needs to be updated by the creators and well, they seem to have fallen off the earth.
Second, I flew to LA. Again. My adult children in LA both had to be out of town for work for two nights and well, Gg to the Rescue!
I just had a marvelous time and the grandchildren were adorable.
This is one of the reasons we moved to Denver, to be closer to both kids and it is so true. How easy to hop a flight at the last minute and in two hours be there. So slick.
The Nanny came as usual so I was responsible for the morning shift, 6 - 8 am until her arrival and then 4 - bedtime, and of course overnight. I love their Nanny and we get along really well. She is very kind.
So I got to spend a lot of time with this little guy, even though he takes a THREE hour nap. He certainly did not get that trait from his father!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment