Friday, March 31, 2017

Palm Springs and a Detour

We had a wonderful time in Palm Springs and I will share some of our highlights, however I had a little delay in returning home. My daughter in law had to make a 'quick' trip to England to make a presentation for work.

One meeting.

One day.

Do you believe that? Never in my work world.

And my son had a huge project where he would be working late, so I went home with them and spent the week to be the caregiver from 4- 9 every night.

So fun.

And the reason I was lacking in blog posts.

So I will recap for the next week or so.

This was the backyard of our rental house. I cannot imagine actually living in a home like this.


The kids LOVED the pool. The 'biggies' wanted to be in it every moment of every day.

Here they are jumping in...

This is Flamingo Races.

And Josh brought an inflatable for the 'Littles"


1 comment: