Saturday, April 8, 2017

Cowboy

When in LA we went to Griffith Park. It has horses to ride. Noelle has gone and ridden several times. She has now moved up to the 'fast' horses.

This time the nanny thought Mr. B should ride. He had never ridden before and he is so tiny and he's our baby and he's only 20 pounds and he's only twenty-two months old.

I said No.

She said oh yes.

I said no.

You get the picture.

She turned to me and said, "Gg, people feel the vibration and attitudes of people who surround them."

I got the message. She thought I was acting scared (I was) and I would transmit that to him.

So I asked him, "Do you want to ride the horse?"

Yes.

So on he went and he rode it twice, a total of four circles.

A real pro.

Just goes to show what does a Gg know?



And then we rode a train around the park. I learned how much he LOVES trains too!

The Nanny got in to ride with him, he did not ride alone...


1 comment:

  1. I totally "get" it! Braxton is absolutely ADORABLE! I love his serious little face while riding the pony. :)

    ReplyDelete