Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Happy Birthday Braxton

My one and only grandson turns two today.

I've been fortunate to see him several times this last year and I've been so pleased because now when I arrive he warms to me quickly.


This little laughing, warm face is his personality in a nutshell. Everything in life thrills him (except when he doesn't get his way). He is delightful to be around.


He is so easy to dress up. He loves hats and glasses and shoes and almost everything you place before him. That's how he is: agreeable.


And he has always loved to make noises and faces with me when we are either face timing or in person.



And on my last visit he knew his colors and many letters of the alphabet. He still wasn't two! I was so impressed. He has to be prolific, he has a few cousins to compete with.


My dear, sweet Braxton is the perfect and, I think, last addition to our family. He is a quiet observer, easy with a smile, and agreeable to almost anything. He loves to play outside, loves anything that moves and most of all loves to be with his daddy.

I couldn't ask for a more wonderful grandson.

Happy Birthday, dear Braxton.

I love you.





No comments:

Post a Comment