Happy Birthday Aven
Our second born grandchild, our second born granddaughter turns 5 today.
She likes me to tell the story of her birth how her dad texted us at 10 pm that they were at the hospital and Grandpa and I packed the car and drove to Colorado all through the night to be present and waiting in the waiting room for her arrival. It was a special time.
Aven is a fun loving, articulate child. She loves language. Her usage and knowledge of vocabulary is quite astounding for her age. She loves to read and she loves art. And is a girly girl. She loves to dress up, loves to shop with quite the fashion sense and she loves to play with dolls.
So her parents had an Art party of her birthday at the Art Gallery. What a great place. It was a former gas station turned into art center. It would be an art teacher's dream classroom. I so wish all children could have such exposure.
The children at the party were so well behaved. Such a pleasure for the adults.
Aven is a loving child. She is so considerate of others. Her people skills are excellent. And even though she tangles with her little sister, she is a great role model and very attentive. I hope this continues throughout their lifetime.
Aven is also the typical first born, a rule follower, obedient (teachers are going to love her) and as you can see from this photo, her sister is the hambone. However they both were blessed with a great sense of humor. Laughter is so important in life.
I wish you the best now and forever, dear Aven, on the day of your birth.
We love you.
LOVE this tribute to Aven! (I know where she gets her language/vocabulary skills--you! Bet she will be a good writer too.0
ReplyDelete