Last week we attended the music concert of our granddaughter. She beamed the entire time and was a teacher's dream. She knew the words, she knew the actions, she was focused on the teacher. It was a sight to behold.
 |
| This is her with her arms to her chest. |
 |
We were able to be in the front row and she loved the eye contact with us.
|
Her school is three sections of each K-5. When I walked into the gym area I thought, they hardly have any chairs/bleachers set up. Then I realized why. The program started at 6:00 with Kindergarten going first. After they sang, the children walked to the parents and all were expected to leave. Then first grade would start.
So smart and efficient. Unless of course you have more than one child in the school, but for now it was perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment