Saturday, March 3, 2018

Castle Grey Skull

We kept a lot and I mean A LOT of our son's toys. Six large boxes to be exact and we moved them from Iowa to Colorado, but now that his children are getting older the contents are slowly traveling west.

On this trip I received a request from two little people to bring out Daddy's Castle Grey Skull. They already had the character figures, He-man, Skeletor and I have no idea about the others.

So I started to pack the castle in bubble wrap and there was no way I was going to fit it in our largest suitcase, so I put out a plea to my neighbor, a retired flight attendant, and she had an extra large suitcase.

My clothes barely covered the bottom, so I had plenty of room for surprises and the castle.

The kids were so excited and played with it every day I was visiting.






No comments:

Post a Comment