Friday, March 16, 2018

Little House

Wednesday I picked up my granddaughters from their respective schools. I just love picking them up. They are so excited to see me and we just play. No errands to run, nothing to rush to, just play.



Once we got home they wanted to change their clothes. Naturally I agreed. Their mother may have disagreed, but I am the grandmother - totally different thinking.

They came downstairs in their long dresses, that they LOVE. (I found out later that they had dug into their laundry baskets to get them out as they had worn them the previous day)

So we went to the park on their scooters and they wanted to run in the park. Everything is so dry here, the grasses and grass looking like wheat that when they were running in their long dresses I just felt transported back to Laura Ingalls Wilder...

Little House Girls in Stapleton -



No comments:

Post a Comment