I've become lazy. Hello, my name is Diane and I am lazy. I'm admitting it. I can hardly believe it. I wouldn't have thought of myself as having a lazy trait. Now it's here, I own it, I posses it, I obsess with it; I am an ADDICT. I don't want to do anything that even resembles maintaining order or direction or cleanliness or life as not seen through my eyes.
I just want to do what I want to do.
OK, I've become lazy AND selfish.
Wow, I've become one of THOSE people.
I go to work and I give it my all and when I come home I want to give it all to ME! I want to eat what and when I want, I want to watch what I want, I want to surf the net, I want to blog, I want to buy online, I want to read blogs, I want... I want...I want...
How did I get here? My age? Too many years of giving everyone else what they needed? Maybe I've always been this way and now I'm finally seeing my TRUE self. WHATEVER!
I'm here, I acknowledge it and I LOVE IT! I am lazy and selfish and not possessed or obsessed with things that used to drive me to overload. Now I react slower, I move slower and I live fuller.
I'm living the dog's life, the child's life, the MALE life, the once in a while life. I LOVE IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment