
I will also these next 75 days be by my phone because, I am going to inform you first, that I believe he will be calling (or Joe Biden) to ask me to be Secretary of Education. I realize I will be giving up my full IPERS benefits, but Barack has said that I will make a tad more bit of money in his Cabinet and that I would get a government pension and be double dipping!
I'm currently working on an acronym for the new No Child Left Behind. I'm thinking about Every Child Watch Your Behind because in order for things to improve there's gonna have to be some tough love!
Oh and an update on Student S. I was telling this tale in the office today and the nurse heard about the brain surgery Students S said she had over the weekend. So she calls the parents to see if she had an x-ray or something. Nothing, nada. So I'm thinking I've got an habitual fibber on my hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment