Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Beauty is in the eyes, lips and face

At least that what the creators of e.l.f. cosmetics think.

Natalie put me on to this from a friend of hers. Then I put my friends on to it. And so it goes...

I just got my order today and I felt like it was Christmas! It was hard to believe that everything was $1! I'll be interested in how my face/body reacts to it. I'm hoping it goes well, because I feel the need to save $$$$$$

I discovered it's sold locally here @ Kmart and the Moline Target.

I must say it has helped my drained face and bag under the eye look for today. I put on liner, lip gloss, a color stick for the face and voila! I am no longer sick! I should have a before and after photo, however the before would add 20 years to my life and as Student A thinks...I'm 28!

Oh, in my absence Student A had to do a little time in the principal's' office. I guess his attempt at having the last word, which he ALWAYS wants, didn't work so well for him.

Then my principal wants to share the story of my Student J who spent time with his head wedged between the door and the wall.

I don't know why I'm home, because if laughter heals, I guess I could be working!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment