Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Morning Observations

At 7:30 I took my walk today because SUMMER IS BACK...it's cool and humid at this time, but the heat and miserable weather is coming.

Plus I took my walk early because I'm practicing to get up early tomorrow!

So on my walk, these creatures stood in my way. Not respectful at all. I had to walk around them!


Then when I am back at my yard I notice our Maple tree, the leaves are starting to turn. It's August 4th! And some people question global warming!




Then my experiment this year of placing a tomato plant in a pot...Maybe the heat will help move them along, since my neighbor already has tomatoes and is sharing. However he could have planted much sooner than me.



And on this wonderful August 4th day: Happy Birthday to President Obama! I am so proud that he is our President!



Also note my biorhythm over to the right...my intellectual is WAY down. DUH! I'm not back to work! (Or let's hope that's the case!)

No comments:

Post a Comment