Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Accidental Billionaire

I just finished reading Accidental Billionaires by Ben Mezrich.



Mark Zuckerberg was the creator and current CEO of facebook.


An interesting tale, rather simplified, but nonetheless it solved a curiosity for me about facebook's founders.

Here's a review. And another, with about the same spin.

It appears the film rights have already been purchased.

And facebook, although it is worth billions, still has not turned a profit.

Here's an article from the Harvard Crimson.

It is most definitely a story of intrigue and will continue to be. How do you decide just exactly who had the idea first? And how much is that original idea worth in cash?

Somehow I'm never in this kind of situation. None of my friends either have ideas I want to steal or ideas that can make millions (or even tens of dollars!)

Even though I love all of my dear friends, I'm thinking if I want to retire in the lifestyle of which I should become accustomed...I need to change my social circle....

No comments:

Post a Comment