Thursday, October 29, 2009

October 29, 2005

On this date four years ago, Natalie and Brad were married.


It was a lovely, gorgeous fall day.

(I helped with that, by the way, I am not Catholic, but one of my friends is and she said I should put the Virgin Mary statue facing east for good weather. So I did. And it worked! Mary is still on my shelf for the memory of it all or to use again!)

Back to Natalie and Brad. I helped with that too.

Natalie and Brad met in Denver when Natalie was visiting her college roommate, Katie.



Natalie was working at Younkers in Des Moines and returned home. Brad called later and asked her to attend a wedding with him in Mason City. While talking with me she told me about the invitation and she wasn't sure she should go, I told her, "What's it hurt? Why not?"

So, even though Katie may like to claim that she was there through it all (and she was) I did have a little push in the right direction. This is Katie telling HER story!


At any rate, I am so glad for whomever was looking in their direction.

They are wonderful together.

They are so supportive of each other and you can tell they understand each other so well.

Brad fits so nicely in our family. It's hard to remember a time when he wasn't with us.




Happy Anniversary Natalie and Brad.



I wish you a long, successful, loving marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment