Monday, October 19, 2009

I Admit It

I am addicted.

To the Promethean Board.

All I want to do is make flip charts.

Give me a subject, whether you need it or not I will make you a flip chart. Just to show you how bad it is - this is conference week. In the next four days I have to put in eight extra hours. So when I'm home I should relax, take it easy.

No, I'm going nuts. I wish I had brought my Science manual home to make a flip chart of my THIRD QUARTER unit.

Send them over. Bind my hands. I should be committed.

So here's an example of how dorky I am about flip charts. I pray Beth Campbell understands while I do this to her. So I was making a flip chart on Weather and I have this song that teaches the water cycle. I decided since Beth can sing really well, I'll have her sing it on the flip chart! I used my iphone (a new love),

put it on my lap top (my constant love)

and made a flip chart (an old love).



See why I'm obsessed? In no other venue than teaching, could we be so excited about something so corny.

Don't forget to do the actions as you sing along!

No comments:

Post a Comment