To be religious or spiritual means a constant process of growing and changing, consistently becoming a better and better person, knowing that none of our beliefs can – nor should they – bring us anything but a growing sense of love, compassion, and tolerance for those whom we love, and, more importantly, for those with whom we disagree. - Michael Berg, Kabbalah scholar
I found this on Gwyneth Paltrow's blog, GOOP and I so believe that this is the atmosphere in which we wish to live and work, however people want the OTHER guy to be tolerant and compassionate.
Look at our world, look at our country, look at the work environment and look at our families.
It takes hard work and determination to turn a cheek,
to let go,
to accept,
to understand,
to ask and not demand,
to let go of power and control
and I'm not sure that many people have the perseverance.
Wouldn't it be great if we all upped the ante 30% this year? Think how much better life could be.
So as 2010 comes around I know I am going to work very hard on reducing the frustration and annoyance and work to accept and let go.
It is what it is.
Savor the moment. Be present. Enjoy every minute for no one knows what the next minute will bring.
It's easy to say, isn't it?
The charge is now to do.
May this be the BEST YEAR!
No comments:
Post a Comment