Thursday, April 15, 2010

Trapped

I've decided to write a book. I don't have a plot or characters or any thoughts, but I do have the title.

I'm Trapped in Facebook and I Can't Get Out

I'm pretty sure it will be a best seller.

I joined Facebook just to see what it was all about. I had read the book The Accidental Billionaire and as I read it I just got more and more curious, but I still did not join.

Then a classmate of mine that lives in Australia got a Facebook account and sent me a note to join.

I caved.

I just don't like the format.

I just don't like the publicity of it all.

I'm not really sure I care to know what other people are doing.

I want out of Facebook and I don't know how to get out.

So now I'm going to have to research how to get out.

Do you think people would advertise on a blog that I write on my steps on how I tried to remove myself from Facebook?

Do you think anyone cares?

I didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment