Not really, but sometimes I feel like it.
Take my sewing skills, still have them from Home Ec (what do they call it now?)
Ever since I've been reading design and craft blogs I've felt the urge to do something myself. So I had made Olivia an apron because she loves to wear them. Now I've made one for Natalie to give as a gift. I rather enjoy the creativity that comes with combining colors. Here's the one I've made for Natalie's friend. It's reversible.
My second homemaker skill is all the baking, cooking I've been into lately. Brings me back to the days when I was not working and home with the kids. I tried to cook so healthy for them. Then I went back to work and we bought Hostess treats and white bread, I shudder to think about it, but who has the time to cook healthy!!!
So I love to ready Gwynneth Paltrow's website GOOP. I took this recipe off her site for beet/walnut dip.

Ed hates beets and practically vomited at the sight. I loved it and thought it was delicious.
He's still into greasy chips and French Onion dip, I'd say he was doomed to heart failure, but then we know the truth to that story!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment