Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Part Three

Today one of my students was really owly, grouchy in the first hour. When questioned I discovered a sucker had been stolen from him yesterday and he knew the thief.

Yup, one of my confessors.

I call out the guy, claim that I have no time to view the tapes, so 'fess up buddy.

And shore 'nuff he did it, he admits it.

Then I ask about the missing Starbursts.

Not I said the cat, however here's a name of who.

Yup, one of the other confessors.

I call him out, but I don't need to use the tape. He confesses right away.

One afternoon was all I got free of stealing. ONE AFTERNOON!!!

So, my consequence is that these two are "chained" to their seats. They must raise their hand to raise their seat.

My principal decides that they should walk the plank (field) during recess.

They do and it's about 90 degrees in the shade.

Then as they return to the room and get a drink, wash hands, use the restroom I spray them with water. (One fifth grader wondered why I was spraying the kids like misbehaving cats...how perceptive is this guy!)

And as all this is going on out darts Confessor 2 with backpack, running hard and strong out the door.

Off the grounds.

Police called, but not needed. He returns to jail (school) willingly.

3.5 days and I couldn't be having any more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment