Monday, May 24, 2010

So much for confessions

I apologize in advance to all Catholics.

Confessions may cleanse the soul, but I think it's for anywhere from 10 seconds to 3 hours. No more.

Today the class was given Starbursts by one of the paras. Nine each.

Evidently in my room you have to chew fast and swallow whole because if you leave even one small piece in eyesight it disappears - POOF!

YUP, the thieves were back or new ones were in the making.

I already lock my door when we are out of the room. Must I hold each morsel in hand and parcel out in increments?

Isn't it a shame that a child can't leave a piece of candy on the desk for more than one hour without it being stolen?

I hope this is not a forecast of the world ahead.

4.5 days ahead. Plus 180.

The end
is
in
sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment