Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us...four days later

August 10th was our 36th anniversary.  



We didn't celebrate then because we went to a dance lesson....

So today we went to Iowa City for lunch @ 126 Washington. We love it there!
 Then we will go to a dance tonight.














As I put on my pearls that Ed gave me for our 30th anniversary, I commented that this is the 4th best gift he's ever given me.

In chronological order:


#1 - Josh (i know he's with a turkey, but think of it as HAM!)



#2 - Natalie As beautiful inside as out.

#3 - my engagement ring, 15 years later, but who cares?

36 years of marriage. And they are all hard earned. But I like marriage now (kind of implies I didn't like it before, doesn't it? Not ALWAYS true, but there have been those moments....) I guess I just like us being in our fifties, almost sixty. We know what we individually want to pursue and neither is offended by the decline of the other to not participate. Our family togetherness still exists, but not to the magnitude when the kids were young.

It's all a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment