Saturday, October 9, 2010

Leavin' On a Jet Plane

don't know when I'll be back again.


Josh and Olivia are officially living in LA today. In their honor I wore my LA shirt.










Olivia arrived a day earlier than Josh and she sent me this photo from her hotel room, looking out at the Getty Museum. Hmmm, a nice backdrop. Guess I'm gonna have to see me some Getty when I go...




Then Olivia texted this morning with the moving van and everything looking very real and very official.





They are no longer thinking about moving. They are no longer in the process.

They are there!

I'm excited for them. I just can't imagine what it is going to be like to live in LA.

The great weather.
The smog.
The beaches.
The earthquakes.
Good food.
How do you choose?
Great shopping.
No money.
Celebrity watching.
Will I even notice?
Traffic tie ups.
People: skinny people, gorgeous people, plastic people, fake people, everywhere.
I think it represents the best and worst  of our US cities, but maybe I should reserve judgment until I get there.....








No comments:

Post a Comment