darkened room
white noise AP on iphone buzzing
quiet everywhere else
and
BAM!
LAB, HERE TO DRAW BLOOD
What time is it?
4 am
I hope you are good my veins are hard to get.
Wrong answer, Diane, let's try it again.
I have GREAT veins, Frank.
As he puts his gloves on he says,
Let's see, sharp end away from me
What did you say?
I was just trying to remember the procedure.
LOL
I came in at 2:30 and in order to stay awake I had lots of caffeine. It makes me jittery I hope I can hold the needle still.
LOL
Then he hands me the vial to make sure that I am who it says and he says,
Check this out to make sure if it is you and if comes back that you are pregnant someone is in trouble and it's not going to be me.
LOL
And then BAM he was gone.
My 4am Stand Up comic.
and back to
darkened room
white noise AP on iphone buzzing
quiet everywhere else
No comments:
Post a Comment