Thursday, January 13, 2011

4 am

Or 4:13 or 4:16 that is the time I seem to be waking up lately. And then I tell myself to go back to sleep, I have about another hour, hour and a half before I have to get up, BUT I have to go to the bathroom, or so I think.

So I lay there, all comfy and warm, and tell myself that I do NOT have to go to the bathroom. I spend SEVERAL minutes talking myself out of getting up and then I am ticked at myself because I am wasting important time being awake and I should just get up and go to the bathroom and get back into bed and get more sleep.

Then if I spend too much time talking myself out of getting up, I am awake and then I lay in bed and start to think about my day. Gee, funny I don't have to go to the bathroom, I just lay there waiting to get up.

But if I do get up and go to the bathroom, then I have to meditate and breathe to get back to sleep.

I think it is a can't win.

No comments:

Post a Comment