of my THREE DAY WEEKEND!!!!
Oh what a treat!
This morning Ed and I went to Cafe Indigo for breakfast. I do love that restaurant. The food is almost as good as some Seattle, Denver, Chicago and soon to be discovered LA restaurants. It is quite good for our area.
I had the Green Vegetable Frittata. YUM!
And I LOVE their coffee cups.
They just fit your fingers and hand so comfortably.They feel so elegant.
They are made by Villeroy and Boch.
Then I went grocery shopping and Josh called. Wasn't that sweet? Of course, but he also had to mention that Olivia and her sister Angie were running in a 5K race and he was waiting for them by walking on the beach. It was 68 degrees at 8:30 in the morning. I was in a great deal of envy and not so happy for him and I wanted to be the one calling him from the beach. So then to rub it in just a little bit more he sent this photo.
| 17 more days and I will be there! |
Then Ed and I took a break and went to a movie, The Dilemma, with Vince Vaughan and Kevin James. Our reason for going was not that we thought it would be a great film (it was not, wait for a Redbox Rental on this one), but because it was filmed in Chicago in Natalie and Brad's neighborhood. As I think I mentioned in a previous post and am mentioning again, Natalie actually walked right by Vince! I think I noted that scene. Then there was a scene in a restaurant, Sepia, and I recognized that also!
And now I'm doing celebrity watching on the Golden Globes. I can actually stay up late, BUT I probably won't, BUT I CAN!!!!!!
And that's the most important part.

No comments:
Post a Comment