So here's a photo journal of some LA cuisine -
| Lattes, standard fare to be so pretty! |
| Fresh juice: pineapple, orange and apple. YUM! |
| Josh's order: Egg in bread and potatoes, still a Midwest boy! |
| Mine: egg whites, asparagus and goat cheese inside, salad on the side. I copied it for dinner tonight. Oh it's so delicious. |
| Olivia: frittata with mushrooms, carrot, etc. and a salad |
| This salad has large chunks of fresh parmesan. Can you just feel the love? |
| I was in heaven with this frittata with bacon and butternut squash inside. To die for. |
| Next time I want to try this, that's egg salad in the cup, beets and toast. |
| Salmon omelet, croissant, and small potatoes. |
| The birthday boy's official dessert since Olivia and I were too lazy to bake. Sweet potato donuts and maple ice cream. He managed to finish it all. Still cleaning his plate! |
No comments:
Post a Comment