Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Sunday in Brentwood

California living on Sundays.

First you sleep in (except if you're on Iowa time, then you get up earlier than the folk near you),
Then you walk to breakfast in a long sleeved t-shirt, jeans and a scarf around the neck and you sit outside and the sun beats down on you. I mean it pours on you and you get hot, you who just 24 hours ago were freezing.

Not bad.

So here's the trio I ate with today-
And here's what I ate (who cares about anyone else...)

But I did enjoy looking at Olivia's latte. How often does yours come with a bird?

Then we went to the Farmer's Market -
It basically looks the same as our farmer's market, but with a California twist, like gluten free and vegetarian -
Here the gems we bought -
Yum, really fun nuts.
Oh so fresh, they go down like candy!
Truly, I'm not sure I've tasted so much succulence in one bite.
What says fresh picked more than leaves on the orange?
And my treat, a gluten free Raw dessert. High caloric, but oh so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment