Another sunny day, just like the last one. I wonder, would this ever get mundane? I'm thinking not.
Because we can, we took a walk in the neighborhood.
We love to look at houses, so it was a fun tour. We love the uniqueness of each home, the architecture, the fung shui, the landscape, the colors. The only bad part (other than the outrageous cost of each one) was that I couldn't walk inside. I wonder if one of the numerous nannies I saw walking the babies would have let me take a peek?
 |
| The front entrance of Josh's building. |
 |
| The side view of his apartment, that's his deck on the first floor. |
Some of the homes we saw.

 |
| They all look small from the front, but they extend way back, almost two homes length. |
 |
| We do know the cost of this little gem, 1.2 million. It's right next door to the kids. |
If I want to retire here I may need some extra cash. Wanna donate to the Let Diane Retire in CA Fund?
No comments:
Post a Comment