Monday, April 18, 2011

The Wedding

The BEAUTIFUL bride and very HANDSOME groom

A closer shot of dear Vanessa and Pat
Then here is the adorable couple I love -
This group of Josh's friends have been friends since the early years of BSA soccer and some were an addition to the boyz in high school. They are like family. When any one of them is in need they fly to wherever for support. It is the most heartwarming bond I have ever observed from afar.  However, when Sabotage by the Beastie Boys played, those 34 year old young men became 16 pubescents again.

Here they are dancing (?) and reminiscing to the hard to understand Sabotage. (Guess you had to enjoy it at 16, cuz it doesn't get any better with age.)


But, I have my own tradition with the boyz, or rather two of the boyz, Brandon and Mike. At TJ's wedding, maybe ten years ago? I was out dancing and they sandwiched me. I really didn't then and still don't know how to dance when sandwiched, but as the above pictures show, anything goes, and I can certainly do that!

So, it became a tradition that at every wedding, the three of us would make fools of ourselves on the floor. And not one to mess with tradition -


I love my boys. And their wives. And their kids. They are proof that some parents CAN do things right!

No comments:

Post a Comment