I can't say I've ever been to Cincinnati. (home of WKRP in Cincinnati...Josh keeps singing it to me.)
Pat, one of Josh's good friends, is marrying the lovely Vanessa. Josh, Pat and Matt (Pat's brother) have been friends since elementary and played soccer together for years.
Here's a photo of the three of them.
 |
This is the re-creation of an elementary photo.
|
After rehearsal the couple and Pat's parents, hosted guests at a wine cellar. It was so much fun. I caught up with all of the boys. Five came in from Colorado, one from Des Moines, Josh from CA, two from IL, and one all the way from Ecuador. Now is that love for the boyz or what?
Here's a little view of the chatting time -
 |
| I was giving Jordan, from Ecuador, the scoop on education. Currently he teaches history at the college level while working in his PhD. |
 |
| My beautiful daughter in law chatting with Holly and Brian from CO. They hiked the Appalachian trail for their quarter to third life crisis. Holly says it was life changing. Brave souls! |
 |
| Aaron, from CO, Terri wife of Brandon, and Josh. |
 |
| Brandon, from CO, and Jordan. |
Then the fun REALLY began. We went to Cadillac Ranch and some of the boyz decided to ride the mechanical bull. They pushed for me to go and I was adamant in my NO WAY! Marilyn, mother of the groom did get on. I guess she told them she was 65 (she's not) and Pat gave the guy a twenty to go easy on her. She was fantastic. Marilyn is retiring with me...what a way to go out! I told her I thought we should show it at our retirement luncheon!!!
 |
| A little blurry, but Marilyn doin' her thang! |
 |
| Some were up... |
 |
| Then down. |
 |
| The groom, the last night of singledom! |
No comments:
Post a Comment