Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Coobie

If you are male and reading this, I'm sure you have no idea what a Coobie is.

If you are female you may not either. In fact I didn't learn of them until last week.

Coobie is a Coobie Bra.

I've used photo shop to place a model's face on my body.


I had seen a sign on our HALLMARK store that said 'We have Coobie Bras' and when I read that I was a little offended. I didn't even want to go inside and investigate what a Coobie Bra was. I just thought they didn't need the sign in the window to advertise BRAS and I thought Coobie was stupid. Coobie...Boobie...c'mon.

Then last week I was in Iowa City and I stopped in a boutique and I saw a table way in the back that had Coobie Bras. I asked about them and tried one on. I hate to admit it, but I loved it. So I bought one.

It really is comfortable. TMI, I know.

So yesterday I wore my Coobie to take my Dad to his doctor's appointment and then we stopped at Red Robin to eat. While I was at the restaurant I felt like the left strap was loose, so I went to pull it up.

It wasn't there.

The strap had fallen off.

Hmmm, where was it? Down my back? On the seat?  In the car, in the doctor's office? Which room, the waiting room? The restroom? One of the two rooms my dad was in for his treatment?

I have no idea, but somewhere yesterday someone found a gray bra strap just laying around. Imagine their thoughts.

I felt like I was in Junior HIgh all over again when such escapades drove us all into a tizzy.

Fortunately this Coobie Bra came with a little bag of clear straps, so I have more. Now I know why they included them, they anticipated such a problem.

I think a warning label should have come with the package.

No comments:

Post a Comment